Columbia Water is the drinking water, wastewater, and stormwater utility owned and operated by the City of Columbia, SC. Staff maintain the City's drinking water supply, collects and treat the City's wastewater, design and oversee construction of many City construction projects, and perform other related duties.
- Water Quality Recommendations for School Districts now online
- February 2017 Water Utility Reorganization Announcement & June 2017 Update
- 2017 Water & Sewer CIP Highlights & Map and 2017 Stormwater CIP Highlights & Map now online.
- 2017 Consumer Confidence Report available in English and español .
- About Wet Weather Sanitary Sewer Overflows and Sanitary Sewer Overflow Notice FAQ
- Capacity Assurance Program and Pre-Cap Information now available.
- Sanitary Sewer Smoke Testing Fact Sheet now available.
- Wastewater Final Consent Decree now available online.
- All debit and credit card payments processed by the City of Columbia will be charged a convenience fee by the credit card processor. For More Information
- Bids, RFPs & RFQs
- Business Outreach
- Capacity Assurance Program
- Engineering Regulations
Hosted by Municode.com
- Property Services
1136 Washington St.
Columbia, SC 29201
(803) 545 3300
24 hours a day
7 days a week