Columbia Art Center's Art Along the Trail
Art Along the Trail
The Columbia Art Center and park rangers with the Columbia Parks & Recreation Department will host the 2018 Art Along the Trail showcase at Riverfront Park on Saturday, October 13.
Art Along the Trail is an interactive visual and performing arts experience. Artists will be staged along the Columbia Canal and the park’s nature trail to provide artistic activities for guests in a variety of mediums such as painting, pottery or drawing.
The free showcase will be held from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the north end of Riverfront Park, 4122 River Dr. In the event of rain, the showcase will be rescheduled for Saturday, October 27.
- Kay Paschal, Painting/drawing
- Kara Hamilton, Acrylic painting on primitive windows
- Abstract Alexandra, Whimsical contemporary art
- Yasmeen Zakkary, Painting
- Terry Daw, Wood turning
- Keith Tolen, Painting/frog crafts
- Thomas the Younger, Acrylic painting
- Sharon Funderburk, Mixed media
- Jane Hiller and Samantha Yager, Upcycled art
- Columbia Art Center, Ceramic leaf casting
- Catherine Lloyd, Drawing/mixed media
- Joan Sorenson, Wood, wind chimes and more
- Philip Snyder, Music installation
- Ed Madden, Columbia's poet laureate
For more information, contact Brenda Oliver at 803-545-3093.
Columbia Parks & Recreation Department
1111 Recreation Drive, Columbia, SC 29201
P: 803-545-3100 | F: 803-343-8744
Do you want to know about all the events, leisure services and everything that is happening in Parks & Recreation? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter, Columbia On the Move!